For lunch today you will find the following...
The Main Compartment contains:
- Pulled pork, that was roasted for around 4 hours.
- 2 Rice shaped with my flower cookie cutter...sad fact its the only cutter I have right now besides the apple one, but I do have my eye on a set of star shaped ones the next time I go to Michaels Arts and Crafts. On top of the rice you will find the flower shaped Nori that I made with the Ionic paper punchers pictured above. They cost three dollars each at Ross.
- Peas, to fill in the space and to meat my desired vegetable intake.
The Cold Compartment contains:
- Strawberry and Blackberry fruit salad.
- Flan shaped like a flower using the same cutter as the rice.
Well that is my lunch for today, I am still debating between adding some Korean BBQ sauce to serve with the pulled pork or if I should just keep it plain. Anyway until next post, have a great day.